engine codes

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just spoke to KEM today. I am going to be getting his updated programmer and dpf delete pipe. He said that I have to get the engine calibration and tranny codes. How do I go about doing this. Should I take it to Ford, or to somebody else. What is required to get these codes. Plus, I already have an Edge Evolution in the truck. Can I install a different programmer after already using one. Any info would be appreciated.

Last edited:

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your Edge might be able to tell you the programming codes. The next option is to have an oasis report run on your truck and talk your friendly service manager into giving you a printout. That's what my service manager did for me anyway.

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
How would I get this off of my edge. When I put it in I wrote down the numbers at the beginning. One said engine ecm and the other said trans ecm. Is that what I need? Also, what is an oasis report. If I have to go to the dealer to get this will they be asking me why I need it? Any help on this topic is appreciated. Thanks for the help Rustin.

Last edited:

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The engine and trans ecm numbers are the ones you need. So, I would send him the codes you have written down.

As for an Oasis Report, it's basically a summary of any and all complaints, repairs, issues, and services done to your particular vehicle. They pertain solely to what Ford has done on it though.

fdxgnd

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of your help Rustin. I am sending him the codes tonight and will just wait until he gets the new programmer in.

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck with it. Mike is a good guy and he'll take good care of you.

I think his programmer is in my future as well if I keep this rig. It seems that my towing has decreased dramatically so the truck may be going away. :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64