Engine light (Solid) not blinking

FSupperSchuttler

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 F350 super Duty 4x4 SRW, I have had this truck for 3 years low mileage and the engine like came on, and I had the code checked twice and both time came out with 0170. PCM problem (Fuel trim malfunction Bank 1) Has to do with the Fuel Air mixture or fuel issue. Talks about the MAF (Mass Air Flow Sensor) and I have taken it our and cleaned it with approved cleaning spray, and put it back in, and the light is still on.. Trucks runs great, like there is no problem. Can you reset the engine light? Has anyone had this issue before?

Thank you for any info, Mark S.

01yellerCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a hand held tuner you can use it to clear the light. Some parts stores can clear it too. Or you'll need a scanner of some sort. Something like the Torque App with a blue tooth adapter.

TankRN

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had a light come on the other day and took it over to O'Reilly. They had a computer and cleared the light in no time. It was a simple fix also. The cap on the DEF was loose and lost pressure. The auto parts stores usually have the computers and will clear them. I also bought an EDGE CTS2 Insight Diesel monitor. It will clear codes as well. Hope you get it worked out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64