Article Exxon to boost diesel output

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
reading that "fact filled" article made me think..... the media should be required to credit and footnote all of their articles, like a college paper. i hope its true!

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
reading that "fact filled" article made me think..... the media should be required to credit and footnote all of their articles, like a college paper. i hope its true!

Zookie, I thought exactly the same thing! You want to give "journalists" the benefit of all doubt, because after-all, they don't have a dog in the hunt, right? But, time after time you realize that some media outlets have an agenda.

I found the article interesting, informative, hopeful, and I'll believe it when I see it!

kenholl

Its my side of the garage
Reaction score
That would be nice. But the question is will we see any of that added production in the United States or will it all go over seas? :rant

The petroleum market is a global market. They wouldn't refine it here, then ship the finished product. They ship the raw materials (crude) to refineries. Besides, whereever it goes, it's going out into the marketplace, meeting demand, decreasing the marketshare.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
whereever it goes, it's going out into the marketplace, meeting demand, decreasing the marketshare.

BINGO!

im still waiting for VP and Torco to get into hi-po diesel fuel, if im going to pay $5 a gallon i want it to do something for me!!!

dpantazis

Reaction score
That would be nice. But the question is will we see any of that added production in the United States or will it all go over seas? :rant

yupper yopper!

this stinks like the low grade indonesian palm oil bioD that got shipped here by the tanker load and got 2% D2 put in it to make it B98 and then get sold here taking advantages of the farm subsidies!

they are going to make it and ship it out!

dp

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14