Factory indash 6 disc WTB

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Does anyone have one that they have pulled out and is no longer using & would like to sell?

HERE is one on ebay that I would like to have one like.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
hey stephen,
i have one that came out of my 02'. only thing is i dont know if the cd player works or not. when i bought the truck, the fuse for the stereo was blown. i replaced it and when i selected the cd source, it would read cd error. could be an easy fix, but i have not had the time to take a look at it. radio portion works fine though and all the speakers channels work. just let me know if you want it and i'll ship it out to you monday free of charge.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
did yours give out on you or what?

Nope. It's still works. I just want the 6 disc capability. The only reason I had to use the cassette was so I could use one of the auxillary tapes for my Sirius sat. radio.

I have recently re-wired it with an FM antenna adapter and got all the wires out of the way for a nicer/cleaner install.

I hate having to take a disc out if I want to listen to a diff one. It would be nice to just load up 6 and forget about it.

clintusaf

Clint
Reaction score
Yeah, having the six disc capability is nice. I hope mine works out for you. If you can't figure it out, probably wouldn't be a whole lot to get it fixed.

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, having the six disc capability is nice. I hope mine works out for you. If you can't figure it out, probably wouldn't be a whole lot to get it fixed.

I just happen to have an old friend in the stereo repair biz. He has fixed a lot of stuff for me in the past. He should be able to take care of it.

Again, I can't thank you enough :notworthy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64