Fenderwell Insulation

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Is the insulation on the fenderwells available through the dealer or where would I find that kind of material? I replaced my hood-liner a couple of years ago due to a squirrel attack but the fender wells still have a few chew marks. I am trying to keep the truck in new condition just because thats how I like it and the chew marks bug me. I was thinking about getting some black weatherproof cloth of some sort to glue over the yellow insulation where it is showing but replacing the whole panel would be better. There would be a quite a bit of labor involved in removing all the components mounted on the fenderwells to get to the insulation but it would be worth it..

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Im sure you can get it through the dealer Crumm, but as you mentioned it will be a PITA to install and I have a feeling Ford doesnt give that stuff away cheaply. ;)

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check with Dale Lakin at Powerstrokeshop.com--his price on some exterior bits (plastic fascia between hood/grille and door handles) was WAAAAAAAY cheaper than my local dealer.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58