Finally exhaust/edge

stachiestach

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Well guys it has been a while since i last posted on here. I have been super busy with school and work. A couple of weeks ago i got my exhaust done. I was going to go with a bolt on kit, but decided to go with the all welded and get exactly what i wanted. So i did a 4" straight turbo back with no muffler. I was going to have him put it out under the bed, but decided that would dust the hell out of my boat, so he dumped it to the right with a 5" tip. Needless to say this has helped my EGT's a ridiculous amount. The next day i installed my edge juice and attitude and then programmed it with the edge evolution on level 3. It is amazing how much power this has added, and the best thing is my EGT's are still low. If i run it on level 3 and level 5 on the J&A i can roast them till 3rd gear, which i rarely do. So now i am going to get AFE stage 2 intake and possibly a bigger wastegate to allow more boost. The good thing is one of my stores sells all these diesel parts and i am going to get my AFE stage 2 for $195 and all oter parts for a little above cost which is ridiculous. Well i am going to try and post some pics of my exhaust if i figure it out and get some spare time.
Steve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14