Fuel Punmp and Injector

Digital Oxygen

Got Boost?
Reaction score
Went out yesterday. Took it to a dealer in the area I was visiting, and they got it fixed. When I was finishing the paperwork and paying my deductible, the service advisor asks me "Are you running Biodiesel in that thing"? I said yeah.... Expecting to pay for the fuel pump and injector. All he said is "cool". I asked him, "not that I'm bitching, but shouldn't FORD void the warranty with Bio?" the adviser laughed, and said "If I turned away all the powerstrokes with chips and biodiesels, I'd be starving". Very cool guy, deffinitely pro biodiesel and performance mods (which I have none of). I found out that some service advisers make their living off comission , not salary or hourly wages. I always thought they were hourly or salary. Go figure.

Now mind you, I know if I "play, I pay", so that wasn't a problem. I was full willing to pay for the repairs. So it was a nice change of pace seeing 106 dollars due instead of god knows how much.

I'd mention the dealership's name and location, but I dont want to get the adviser in any hot water.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14