fuse 22 keeps blowing

super pain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ok guys i need some help bad. do to a bad fuel gauge. i dropped the tank and replaced the old sending unit with a new one. went to a job. did my 8 hours and left. as i was leaving the drive way my truck just dies. first time doing this. i noticed the fuse 22 was out. replaced it and went on my way. i was headed to a friends shop and as i pulled in the drive way. truck dies again. so i was talking to my buddies and they said i prob have a pinched wire. so i chased the wires back to the fuel sending unit and everything looks good. even took the loom off and inspected the wires. i even dropped the tank again just to make sure i didn't pinch any wires. so i got the truck running while shaking the crap out of the wire loom and i cant get the fuse to blow. drove it today for a little bit and surprise. it died.i even jiggled wires under the hood while it was driving. replaced the fuse and now its at home. any help would be great.

super pain

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
ha ha. yeah what i ment to say was. i was jiggling the wires while the truck running but not moving. lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64