Getting the camper looking like new

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the fiberglass sides on my camper are showing it's years now with it being a 2000. Well I was watching a TV show called ship shape TV. They had some stuff called poli glow for boats. Well I got this stuff to try it and I love it, camper starting to look like new. I got the poli glow kit and the poli ox for the hard area to clean.
I cleaned the nose and covered it. I'm going to do a before and after photo on the sides. But it has to worm up alittle need temps. above 55 deg.

Here the link, check it out.
http://www.poliglow-int.com/poli-glow/

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
I finished polishing my rig used mothers Brazilian carnuba cleaner wax.....nothing like giving a pusher a Brazilian

I used to watch ship shape, then it got hard to find.. the poly glow stuff worked well on my boat, especially in the salt water, the spots didnt seem to stick and the oily crap around the ramps, rinsed right off.
the host used to do some really indepth boat repairs

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He stiil does. I have not had a a chance to work on my camper with my dad getting sick with stage 4 lung cancer and he does not smoke. Been a really ruff two months now.

Dieseline

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Is PoliGlow better than Red Max Pro?
Would like to know if the PoliGlow can be removed when retouch is needed on a damaged area. It's quite complicated to buff dirty fender flares where it rubs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr