Help Needed Glow plug relay not working (no ground)

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Turn key on GPR not cycleing......Power to it on the battery side....power from the ignition side....I can manually ground the relay it worked only with a jumper, and I also replaced it with a stancore no change....Swapped out the PCM to one i know works no change.I had the problem last year and didnt get it fixed now it's cold out and she dosent like to start any ideas ????.....changed oil temp switch still not working....I could use a little help..I could put a momentary switch on it but i would prefer to fix it rite.... :dunno

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
you need to chase that wire (GROUND) if you swapped the PCM and it's no different..

Earnies2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I located it at the pcm and no ground there....I'm lost ..whean i found no ground at the PCM i replaced it.. still no ground.Any help on whare to look or test would be appreaceated..........On a funny note My Ahole neighbor who complains about everything IE my backup beeper,my stacks,the fact that i go to work at 4am,i use a snowblower on my walk instead of shovleing,ect ect...he had his bedroom window opean and was airing out his bed spread and i fired it up and at 17 degrees it smoked him out PRICELESS :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58