Got bored yesterday.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
And when I get bored, I usually get into trouble. Luckily, this one didnt cost me much.

I removed my grill because the 10 (ok, dang near 11) year old finish was looking pretty crappy. I cleaned it up, translated into removing bug guts, and took some steel wool to it, taped it off, primered and then painted black to match the truck. While I was in there I began the air horn install and mounted the trumpets between the bumber and the radiator. :thumbs

The first two pics are the before condition, then from there out it shows the progression of the project and the last is the trumpets squeezed in behind the bumper.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
And when I get bored, I usually get into trouble. Luckily, this one didnt cost me much.

I removed my grill because the 10 (ok, dang near 11) year old finish was looking pretty crappy. I cleaned it up, translated into removing bug guts, and took some steel wool to it, taped it off, primered and then painted black to match the truck. While I was in there I began the air horn install and mounted the trumpets between the bumber and the radiator. :thumbs

The first two pics are the before condition, then from there out it shows the progression of the project and the last is the trumpets squeezed in behind the bumper.

looks good, airhorns are on my list of to do's. I have the same problem with boredom and taking apart vehicles, thats why my nova is forsale, theres nothing left to work on. :dunno

Dieselmeister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mike,

Looks good! :thumbs

I wish it wasn't so hot right now so I could play with my truck...

It's too hot to even wash it right now... The water dries before you can get to the scrubbing.... :roflmao

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Mike, You're one step ahead of me. I've been wanting to clean up the paint fade on my grille too. Did you spray or use a brush? Looks great.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
95_stroker said:

The black trim looks great there Mike! :cool:
Looks like a definite affordable upgrade :cowboy:

Bill

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14