Got new Trailer

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
yes it is a sled hauler or atv's. And the pic said 2004 i put new battery's in the camera and did not set the date. Sorry for messing with your head.

dmd

Reaction score
That will be nice, V front for some better aerodynamics, and high
enough to have a flat interior. The height makes the ramp more
steep, but well worth it.

Smithereen

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Is that a 27 foot? I have the same one in black. Use it to haul appliances and furnature for my business, and for some fun. Works awesome. Don`t even know it`s back there.:sweet

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Yes it is a 27 foot. I load it with 5 sled and it pull's like a dream. It is the 8.6 ' wide and also has the extra height to haul a rhino if u have one.

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
102" (8'6") is the maximum before you are required to look into additional permitting.

Most trailer mfg's stick with 8' width keep with dimensional lumber for floors, the downside to a 102" trailer is that you can not (legally) affix an awning or anything to the side and any side entry doors cannot have hinges, latches etc sticking out, yet another reason that 8' trailers are more common.

More than likely you can measure any 8' trailer from outside fender to outside fender and you'll end up with a measurement close to 102"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg