Got Some Good News Today

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
stopped by the dealership after lunch today to see if any progress was being made on the engine.

it finally came out of the truck last week, ben, the tech that is working on it, had the heads off (which are good, no warpedge or any other problems :D ), he has been staying after hours to work on it.

he is gonna try and have the engine put back together tonight and ready to go back in the truck this week.

so i could be back to doin MODS again before long.

i have kinda been keeping all this quiet, so to catch everyone upto speed, i decided to go ahead and do new head gaskets, elite diesel H-11 head studs, and elite's regulated fuel return system.

my 6.0 was pukin like a pregnant lady in her first trimester, no matter if it was in stock, or if the SCT was on.

so i sold my 2 car trailer to help out with the costs of all this.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Glad to hear it Stephen, if anything.... I can use you as an example of what not to do to my 6.0L

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Glad to hear it Stephen, if anything.... I can use you as an example of what not to do to my 6.0L

Yeah for starters, don't do any 4x4 launches. :tongue2

Glad to hear it Stephen, just don't push the guy too hard, bad things can happen when you work after hours to get a job done. Don't ask me how I know...

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Yeah for starters, don't do any 4x4 launches. :tongue2

Glad to hear it Stephen, just don't push the guy too hard, bad things can happen when you work after hours to get a job done. Don't ask me how I know...

no pushin here, Ben said he only wants to work on it when NO one is around, so he can concenrate on it and do it right.

i appreciate that kind of concern and the fact he is stayin late and workin the weekends on my truck. :thumbs

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta be tough not havin the truck! After 2 years, I still look forward to getting in it every morning and driving to work! :thumbs :turbo :yahoo Hope you gett'r back this week! Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64