Got speakers, removing door panels??

cruznis300

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just got new speakers to put in. What are the steps on removing the door panels? I want to make sure I do it correctly and have never removed a Ford panel before. Oh.. and it's a 2007 CC F250 Harley.

Thanks

Last edited:

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thay are easy there is a screw behind the light on the panel and another one behind the swich panel if i remember correctly. the mirror bolt cover,lens and swich panel just pop off with a little tug. Disconect the switches. I found that a door panel tool from any parts store works the best but a screw driver will work if you are carefull for the panel itself. Just take your time and slide it between the panel and the door to find the plastic clips that push into the door give it a little pry and try not to pull them out of the panel itself. Once you do one the rest are easy.

cruznis300

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. I got it all done.. easier then I thought. I did break the plastic tab on the passenger switch panel moulding so now it doesn't stay down. Ordered one yesterday and will have it today. $14.82 later and all is well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14