Question Graphics

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone out there have any Links or Info on companies that can, or will, reproduce vehicle graphics ?

The graphics on my 5r are fading... and flaking off.

No luck at all from the maker.

Joe

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe shoot me a photo of what you need and I'll check with my guy here.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joe shoot me a photo of what you need and I'll check with my guy here.

I'll do that.. when it quits raining. But now I'm hearing.. "Preparatory" stuff, product copyright infringement.. What a PIA. :rant

But... Hmmm, some very light, yet visible "Ghost Flames", in grey, to match the trim paint, on the hood of my 2K... Hmmm ;):D

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll do that.. when it quits raining. But now I'm hearing.. "Preparatory" stuff, product copyright infringement.. What a PIA. :rant

But... Hmmm, some very light, yet visible "Ghost Flames", in grey, to match the trim paint, on the hood of my 2K... Hmmm ;):D

I know, But if the manufacture is no longer making it or out of business then theres some play room. It's like with my 5th wheel is a 10 year old fleetwood. Fleetwood does not make 5th wheels any more and they don't have the graphics. They told me I could have them remade or find someone with old stock. But graphics have a shelf life of about 3 to 6 months so old stock wont work.
Joe do full body rap of a log cabin or a really big beer can on the sides of the 5th wheel that will hide all the faded spots....lol ;tu

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, But if the manufacture is no longer making it or out of business then theres some play room. It's like with my 5th wheel is a 10 year old fleetwood. Fleetwood does not make 5th wheels any more and they don't have the graphics. They told me I could have them remade or find someone with old stock. But graphics have a shelf life of about 3 to 6 months so old stock wont work.
Joe do full body rap of a log cabin or a really big beer can on the sides of the 5th wheel that will hide all the faded spots....lol ;tu

You are Exactly Right. I've been doing battle for the last 3 hours.. getting Pat, Scripted answers. Finally Badgered the Boiler Room gal into a transfer....talked with someone who had enough "Juice" to say what you said.

Found a graphics shop near by that can & will re-produce the OEM stuff. A quote is in the works.

Thank for the hussle guyz ;tu

Joe

Last edited:

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
heck here you can go to traders village and get any thing, copyright- que es eso???? is what he/they will say:lmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14