Greetings from a new member

jwoodard

2004 F250 SD HD
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Jim Woodard and I recently acquired a 2004 F250 HD Edition. I just added the Banks Big Hoss bundle with PDA assist. I'm retired from American Airlines and currently work as an Instructor at Texas Driving Experience at Texas Motor Speedway. (http://www.texasdrivingexperience.com) We are a High Performance Driving School with a fleet of Z06 Corvettes . I know, I know - Chevrolet powered but they are a major sponsor at the Track so you do what ya' gotta' do.
My other passion is Shelby Cobras and I own and sell 1965 replicas made by Superformance out of South Africa.
My wife Marge and I reside in Denton (Robson Ranch) and I look forward to meeting other members.

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

96EDGEpsd

Welding/Fabrication
Reaction score
awsome to have you!!:thumbs hope you enjoy everyones advice here as much as i do these guys sure kno there stuff!!:hail

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Jwoodard :Welcome to SSD.com
Just so glad to have you here with us. I am sure you will enjoy the truck to the fullest. You may want to lock up your credit cards and cash money & check book, around this bunch, we are all real good at helping you spend your money on your truck.
Sounds like you have a neat job driving and riding around the race track, while someone is full feeling a dream they have had most of there life.
Come back any time, kick your shoes off and stay as long as you want.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Welcome. I didn't get a chance to call you yet about our deal, been a busy day. I will hook up with you this week for sure. Bryan

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Jim! Great to have ya'll in the community:thumbs

You & the wifey are also invited to the PowerStroke Rally next month :cool: :sweet

haulin8or

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jwoodard said:
Hello,

My other passion is Shelby Cobras and I own and sell 1965 replicas made by Superformance out of South Africa.

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Welcome Jim! I'm sure you will enjoy the site and the people! Oh, by the way, any free samples of them there Cobras? :innocent
That is one of my favorite all time cars and I will have one some day :sweet

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Welcome Jim
glad you found us. Disregard the comments on how fast youll spend money on the truck modifying it. Instead, set up a bank account with LOTS of $$ in it, and we will spend it for you, :D You just wait for the packages to arrive, and put on the new stuff, relax, leave the spending to us :D :D :D

sounds like your driving eperience job is :thumbs :thumbs :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58