Happy Father’s day to all the Dads out there

Oboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enjoy your day, remember this is our day, so don’t work on that honey do list! :thumbs

Mark

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Oboy said:
Enjoy your day, remember this is our day, so don’t work on that honey do list! :thumbs

Mark
Happy Fathers Day also :cool: Not much happening today except BBQ and kicking back with the family,might go for a swim on this beautiful day too :sweet

Bill

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
I appreciate it - I grilled burgers, drank a few brews, and watched three hours of the Sopranos with the old lady! :sweet
:thumbs :thumbs

sagebel

Stock? Pfft!
Reaction score
Thanks, I finished the trim work and painted the baby's room. I also grilled up some salmon steaks and had a few bears. Overall a good day.

Scott

Fire1

Certified Diesel Driver
Reaction score
Cooked up some Brautwurst for the me and the other Dad's in the family and and drank a couple of Shiner Bock's :sweet

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Oboy said:
don’t work on that honey do list! :thumbs

Mark
Now you tell me. I put new flooring in the living room and entry today. My knees hurt so bad I am not real sure I will be able to walk tomorrow. The kids did get me a new pair of jeans and a couple of shirts.

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
Sorry I wasn't even online on fathers day but I did get a great present from my kids. Snap-on wrench set 5/8" to 1 1/2" they sure do know what makes daddy happy. :thumbs
I did try and not do some of that dreaded list. :cowboy:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64