Hello everyone

SHEP2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks Dave..... Well ill start the report that i found the Brake pedal leaking brake fluid alittle!!! Already and it just rolled over 1000 miles. I wiped the black plastic piece off this morning before work and 10hrs later when i got off work it hadn't leaked a drop.. But if it does it again i'll drop it off at the dealership to be fixed....

SHEP2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I got 2 gallons of that Diesel emissions fluid so if im out of my district when it gets low i can fill it back up and keep on rolling... Personally i think this DEF is a bunch of crap money making SOMEONE came up with... Has anyone had any issues with the DEF yet?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a very nice looking state truck, DEF is a bunch of crap and I hear it will take the paint off the side of your truck so be careful with it.
Doug

SHEP2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
That is a very nice looking state truck, DEF is a bunch of crap and I hear it will take the paint off the side of your truck so be careful with it.
Doug

luckly i haven't had that happen yet, but i now have 9700 miles and have put in 5 gallons of this DEF fluid including the 2.5 gal jug i just put in 300 miles ago. This def sucks having to add this to the truck! Have anyone heard that DODGE trucks (2500) don't have to have this stuff b/c the salesman told me that they is not required to have it in any of their trucks but the 4500 and up trucks..

SHEP2011

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Nice office SHEP. I will be interested in hearing the ongoing report on this truck.

Dave :)

Got it's 1st problem!!! The DEF is full and yet the truck thinks that it's low and is counting down from 800miles (i have 560 miles left till it thinks the DEF is empty) lol But yet it's so full it started to spill out of the funnel today when i went to pour in a 2 gal jug!! I'll let you know how it turns out!! :dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14