hello from orygun

madman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just got my first psd (have had a bunch of old non-turbo ford diesel trucks) took over two months to find just the right one. Anyone know how hard it is to find a 6-speed manual in this day and age? Anyway, I found your site and now am looking for advise on a few things. First, what kind of mileage are those of you with sticks getting? All the rest of my Q.s I will address in the proper thread areas. Thanks to everyone in advance, I look forward to all the advise and wisdom that I may find here. Oh by the way my truck is an 06" f-350 6.0psd 6 speed manual 4x4 supercab long bed FX4.
Thanks, Madman

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just got my first psd (have had a bunch of old non-turbo ford diesel trucks) took over two months to find just the right one. Anyone know how hard it is to find a 6-speed manual in this day and age? Anyway, I found your site and now am looking for advise on a few things. First, what kind of mileage are those of you with sticks getting? All the rest of my Q.s I will address in the proper thread areas. Thanks to everyone in advance, I look forward to all the advise and wisdom that I may find here. Oh by the way my truck is an 06" f-350 6.0psd 6 speed manual 4x4 supercab long bed FX4.
Thanks, Madman

First off.. WELCOME to SDD.

Second, You are EXTREMLY Lucky to have found a 6 speed ;tu. They're a Rare Breed.

MPGs ? somewhere from 14 to 18, depending on gearing and your right foot.

I'm a 7.3 guy so i'll defer any 6.0 stuff to them guys... they'll be jump'n in here I'm sure.

Joe

Trapper77

2003 Owner
Reaction score
Hey, I have an 03 CC Lariate with a 6 speed. Usually get around 16 on my daily drive and about 19-20 on the highway. Have gotten as high as 23 once driving from Albany to Klamath and back, must have been a weird set of circumstances. Congrates on the truck have fun.

Trapper

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr