hello

shazaam

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I had an 04' F-350 4x4 crew cab that got totalled by a drunk driver. Now I'm buying an 03' 6.0L, same truck, just a year older. whats up with the heater door, or whatever the thing is that controls the vacuum for the vents. And, does it have anything to do with the 4 wheel drive not engaging on one side? thanks in advance.

atk

Reaction score
thought i would move your post here, you probaly get more help....:)

anyway, sounds like you have a vaccum leak. does your heater system only work on defrost? do you have the auto hubs?

welcome to SDD....

shazaam

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
problems

thanks for moving this post here. the heater seams to work on regular heat/vent. on start up it runs terrible for about 10 min. then runs like a champ. cruise control works, everything seems to work, but not so good on initial start up. you think it could be a vacuum leak that is the cause of both, the 4x4 and the cold start?:dunno
it does have auto hubs and the only way they work right now, is if they are manualy locked.

Last edited:

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
That's exactly how my 03' was... I don't think I ever got the ESOF to work.. I always had to lock them in manually.. and the heater would take what seemed like an hour to finally get warm...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim