Hi all

rsjohnsn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I will take my turn. My name is Scott and I live in Seymour Tennessee. For those of you that are familiar with Knoxville TN and Dollywood then Seymour is between them. I was born here and never left and never will. I love the mountains and the country to much and yes I am a Redneck, just ask the wife! Speaking of the wife, I met her in '93 and got married in '99. She told me that I had no choice just be at the church on Sept 18 at 2pm and we have been married since. Her and I have come to an agreement over the years that I can do whatever whenever I want as long as she lets me! We have 2 wonderful kids, Shelby and Blake. Shelby is our 3yr old daughter going on 17 and Blake is our 2 month old boy. I named Shelby after Carrol Shelby but I wasn't allowed to name our boy, it was my wifes turn! Oh yeah, the wife is an accountant, now you understand why she has control. All joking aside, I love my wife to death and I wouldn't be what I am today without her helping me control my money. I am a second generation diesel owner. My father is a diesel fanatic and it has rubbed off. Dad drives a '90 F250 with the original 7.3 and pushing 275k miles. He loves it and doesn't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon. I have owned 2 diesels in my life and both were Superduties. The first was a 2001 F250 4x4 Xtra cab and the second is in my signature. I have recently aquired a new toy which was my first vehicle ever, 1967 F100 shortbed 2x4. This will eventually be my sons truck I hope. If you were to ask my daughter what she wants to drive she will tell you everytime that it will be a '69 Mustang :thumbs only it will be PINK :rant . Oh well, I have 12 more years to hopefully straighten her out!

Scott

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Scott,

Nice story, thanks. My wifes name is Shelby, I treat her right and she handles like a dream. :sweet

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Ugh my cousin is named Shelby, she's from Long Island New York (not too mention shes 100% jewish so she's a....

I'll stop here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58