Hi Everyone,

Merelind

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
My name is Mark, I'm from Anaheim CA. I have 2 wonderful daughters 20 and 24.:)
We go to "the river" the Colorado, many times each year where we currently store a boat and 40' travel trailer.:sweet :sweet

This is my 1st diesel and I am glad I bought it. When I bought my last "tow vehicle", a new 1989 E-350 with the 460, I almost held out for the diesel. The van had 198,000 on it when sold and is still running strong. No major repairs.

This has been a great site. I have been reading and learning everything I can. There is a wealth of information here. :hail I hope to add to the growing information when I can. Other sites have been somewhat depressing.:confused:

My 6.0 has been a dream to drive. (a huge improvement over the van).
No problems except for a drip than never drops from the bellhousing. I am not troubled by this as my 460 did the same thing for most of it's 17 years.
This past weekend I towed a 32' box trailer for the local high school 200 miles getting 12.5 MPG round trip, with stop and go. Last months solo trip to Vegas (250 miles one way) netted 20.1 mpg on the return trip using tow-haul mode. My total mileage now is 6,200, not even broken in yet.:thumbs

I do my own service and light repairs. No performance mods are planned at this time. I am happy with the power Ford has provided. I will treat it well, and expect it will have a long trouble free life. .:D

Mark

Last edited:

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Mark, just glad to have you here. Great looking truck from what I can see of it.

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
welcome mark, a familiar screen name . glad your here as well.

vist often, we have a lot of fun here to...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58