Houston Area PowerStokers

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wondering. I have been looking for a Power Stroke Club. Sorry North Texas a little far but will make it your way. But what I was wondering has anybody heard anything about Houston Area Power Strokes? I have been on their site a few times but last time it was up dated was last year. Just want some info. :thanks

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear from 'em every once in a while...last i hear was they were
having their xmas party (over on 1960 not to from from 249)...i did not
attend.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Justin I shot an email off to Brad from HAPS,I know they don't have a forums on their website.I'll help get you hooked up:sweet

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
hey

i would like to check that out , psc in houston would be nice to go to a get to gether:sweet

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bears going to have to get with CHP and see if he can email his buddy again. Forgot that I even posted this email. But the PSD in the Houston area need to have a get together and meet everybody in the area.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
To what information I have the Houston Powerstrokers group broke up for reasons beyond me.:dunno

I spoke to one of their old regulars when they were up n running but he didn't seem to happy or open to discuss anything about the group so something happened with them.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nuff said. Thanks CHP for the quick responce. We'll just have to set something up so that the PSD in the houston area can get together and meet. We'll have to see. Thanks for the help

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
so how could???

how could we get the group goin again or start another? does it cost anything , you all think this a a god idea:dunno

CHPMustang

Reaction score
North Texas Powerstrokes just started out as a few owners getting together on a regular basis and it went from there.

I believe there was more of a commitment of time and effort than money but I'll let the founders Sid and BigK fill in the blanks,I'm sure they'll have plenty of advice:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64