Houston area powerstrokes (HAPS)

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny I was asking about this club about 3 months ago. Saw ya'll at the Nationals but didn't really get a chance to walk over and say hi. Are they planning on continueing the club like it was be for with the get togethers and fun runs? Just wondering what the plans were for HAPS.

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
im not a member at haps but thats their web site, i didnt get a chance to talk to them either while i was ther at nationals, i havent had a responce about the rides and get to geithers:D

CHPMustang

Reaction score
To my knowledge they haven't done anything in awhile,I couldn't identify any leadership.If there's any HAPS members around I haven't seen em.

Reaction score
i'm stayin at highway 6 and I 10 during the week and going back home on the weekends

and i figured while i was down here i could show yall how slow yer 7.3's really are

Last edited:

bears4x4

grease monkey
Reaction score
ha ha ha, to bad i work 2nd shift or i would take you up on seeing your truck. tuesdays are two for tuesdays at wings and more, half price wings, i think they are good eatin. thats at hwy 6 and west. going north bound on the right

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64