Question How do I track down production number for old Dodge pick ups?

Reaction score
I have a 72 D200 that my grandfather bought brand new. It has a very rare option combination and I was told by a Dodge “expert” that it is a true one of one truck. However, I have not had any luck verifying this claim. Also, there is another specific late 70’s Dodge truck I want to locate. But first I want to know how many of them they made, and if the options package I want was even produced. How can I track down this information?

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
factory documantation is always the best in the case of "antique" vehicles...
soooooo... I'd have to advise you to call Dodge..

Reaction score
Just call thier customer service? That sounds a little too simple. But, I did not think of that. one yhink I have noticed when I went to a few dealerships; They do not care a whole lot about thier old stuff. Not like Ford and GM anyway. I got a snotty response when I told them I would like to restore an old dodge.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
be a good place to start.. they're going to have a "history" department (that guy may be laid off, but it's worth trying to ask)

Reaction score
be a good place to start.. they're going to have a "history" department (that guy may be laid off, but it's worth trying to ask)

:lmao That may very well be true.

I will see if my wife can call some one for me. In the mean time while I am over here, I will continue seaching the internet. I reall did not want to join another forum, but I may have to in order to track this information.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14