how much HP

dubious

dubious
Reaction score
How much RWHP are gusy getting with the stock turbo configuration using bolt on, programmer, fuel system upgrades, boost controllers and exhaust.

How much HP will these transmissions take with simple upgrades like a shift kit?

I am wondering basically how much performance I can get to the pavent without spending $3G+ on turbos, or $5G on a transmission.

Thanks,
Lyle

GOEGLEINBROS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I the BallBuster, SCT X3 (custome tune) intake and full 4" with no fuel system or injectors and I had to turn my truck down because I keep snapping tranny mounts like a wish bone.. I'm not sure of my HP on the new setup, but I was told but my tech that it somewhere around 350hp to the ground. I was at the Pike County fair this past summer and eneterd the seld pull. I pulled 10,000 lbs sled 326.8 ft and let out. (I could have kept going, but I was going into the pits) LOL

silverF250

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much RWHP are gusy getting with the stock turbo configuration using bolt on, programmer, fuel system upgrades, boost controllers and exhaust.

How much HP will these transmissions take with simple upgrades like a shift kit?

I am wondering basically how much performance I can get to the pavent without spending $3G+ on turbos, or $5G on a transmission.

Thanks,
Lyle

If I remember correctly they are getting near 570 with DPF @ Cat delete and a programmer. It maybe even higher I'm not sure. I know they are hitting upwards of 700 on spray. There currently are some trucks that are getting upgraded fuel systems and turbos and they are expecting to hit 700+ on fuel only. One just got picked up from Elite this weekend so some new numbers should be coming shortly.

Spartan has an upgrade for the tranny that will help extend it's life. There seems to be quite a lot of puking going on with the 6.4's now.

Fine69

Reaction score
I the BallBuster, SCT X3 (custome tune) intake and full 4" with no fuel system or injectors and I had to turn my truck down because I keep snapping tranny mounts like a wish bone.. I'm not sure of my HP on the new setup, but I was told but my tech that it somewhere around 350hp to the ground. I was at the Pike County fair this past summer and eneterd the seld pull. I pulled 10,000 lbs sled 326.8 ft and let out. (I could have kept going, but I was going into the pits) LOL

He's talking about a 6.4, which are EASILY putting down 550-575HP with bolt on parts, stock Trans.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr