How much lift for 37" tires?

Dieselmeister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JIM_C said:
I just saw some 40" MT/Rs go up for sale over at TDS. Five of them, less than 1,000 miles, guy's asking $1,400. :eek:

They are usually around 450-500 per tire.. so $350 each is pretty decent..

I'm somewhat lucky because we're sponsored by Goodyear for the race truck and pit support vehicles... So we get tires for much, much less than that... virtually free. :D :sweet

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
Well, why didn't you say so??!!! My "pit vehicle" needs two more MT/Rs in 285/75/16. I just bought two brand new ones off eBay for $250 (including shipping) and I thought that was pretty good. Now I'm looking for two more. And to show you what a good sport I am, I'll pay for shipping :)

Dieselmeister

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep trying to get my wifes Excursion classified as a "Pit Vehicle" so I can get Goodyears for her's and also to get those Firebombs off of her truck. :D

I keep telling her that if she lets me lift it and throw some 35's or 37's on it that I can keep her in good tires all the time.. And all that money I save on tires I can then spend on her....

For some reason she's not going for it. Something about it being "Her" truck and her being short and not able to get in without difficulty....... "you have your own truck, go play with it....." :roflmao

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14