• Don't need to

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • "Bama style" Once a month!

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gettin the truck cleaned up as I type (at a very good car wash place) that does a bang up job. :sweet

Thats what I thought about a local place I used to use untill thay washed my truck christmas eve. Chritmas day when I got to my brother inlaws I noticed all the scraches in the slear coat down the drivers side of the bed:rant . I dont care how dirty it is itll wait till I have time and place. I usualy wash every friday night at work and wax twice a year.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
That was one thing that I fretted was the full service car washes where you have the brushes and people at the end with gritty drying towels:doh:

I pretty much do most of the washing duties of the truck but my sons are growing like weeds and are starting to get more into helping dad with the truck,can't wait till spring for when the clay bar hits the paint,they'll be doing it all:sweet

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
i can understand ya'lls concerns, but I have had really good service and never any scratches at the place I use. I was feeling kinda lazy today, plus with a little bit of chill in the air, I didnt feel like getting any colder today.

blueoneton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe it's my opinion only, but when I detail my truck it rides better. I have used the Maguires NXT Wash then the NXT Synthetic Wax good results. The NXT wax goes on and off easily.

Mike K

يساعد المعركة لحرية
Reaction score
If i was home i would do it Bama Style, my mustang(s) would get waxed once a week or once every other weak at least. But right now the truck gets waxed once a year when i am home.

BIG DUTY

F-250 Care Taker
Reaction score
I picked the dont need to, but in reality i should. The truck looks good after just a wash. I dont wax because it just makes me want to repaint the whole truck. I see all the scratches and chips and it drives me nuts. The truck is a 2000 and its seen alot of dirt roads. I bought it from a farmer so that says alot. There was no paint behind the rear wheels when i got it. But im cleaning it all up as money allows. The 2005 grill and bumper really renewed the looks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track