How to mod suggestions

bmfdt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Since I'm new here not sure if my opinion matters too much. But I'm new with this diesel thing and noticed all the mods are abreveated. Then when you do a search for that mod you just get everytime it was mentioned instead of how to do it. Well the site I came from had a setup that just had the how to for each mod. Saved alot of repeat posts and time. Here is a link to that site for ideas if anyone is interested. The option could just go up next to the search bar or forums. http://www.g2ic.com/tegtips/. Or maybe just a seperate forum that is locked to comments with just the how to do these mods.
Thanks for reading.

Justin Q.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Justin,

Welcome to the site and thanks for the suggestion, I like the way that Integra site is set up. We already have two locations here at SDD that address your concerns, neither are quite like the site you linked but....

We have the DIY forums for the "do it yourself" articles, and when an article is placed in the DIY forum and its a really good one we ask the originator of that thread if he or she would be interested in writing it up in our online WIKI which is very similar to what you described as a forum that is readable, but locked to comments. The cool thing about the WIKI is that it is an evergreen document whereby anybody can edit who feels they have pertinent info to add to the particular article that the original author didnt add. It is generally considered common courtesy to contact the original author to let him/her know of your intentions prior to editing or notating your edits if you cannot contact the original author. Take a look at our WIKI, I think you will like what you see. :sweet

We hope you continue to visit our site on a regular basis.

Mike and the staff.

bmfdt

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot. It looks like the WIKI is just what I was looking for.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
bmfdt said:
Thanks alot. It looks like the WIKI is just what I was looking for.

:sweet :sweet

Feel free to add to the WIKI if you have an article you want published. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64