HPOP going out

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the old beast is getting a new Hpop, injectors and glow plugs. there Telling me $3K to $4K if Im lucky. I hope.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, don't have time to do it. Its going to the dealer. This is going to hurt.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well truck is still in shop been there a week today. Service guy been great calls me everyday and updates what's going on. Well they found that the oil galley screens are plugged up with silicon. I think when Dealer in Florida changed the oil cooler someone tried a short cut. But there cleaning it all up.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
Nope, don't have time to do it. Its going to the dealer. This is going to hurt.

I did that on a Toyota 4x one time.. went to change the clutch, snapped the first bolt I tried to take out.
Took it to the dealer & handed them the keys.

Brought two trucks home. The night I picked it up, someone traded in a better equipped model four years later than mine. I had it bought before the guy had left with his new one.. that was an expensive day.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
30 bucks cheaper then they told me, but the tech cleaned it all out and R&R the oil cooler with the right gasket too.
I called the dealership that did the work and told them I wanted the labor money back because the work was not done right and had to be redone.
So they said they would look at it, which means there doing nothing. So now Im going to Ford customer service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64