hubbard park

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
once again it's that time to think about get togethers.i've been talkin about goin to hubbard park when the big spring events come to town.i'd like to do a get together in two weeks at the park to get everyones opinion as to weather we can make some real plans for this spring and summer.its a nice place,and theres more than enough room for everyone. so SPEAK UP!

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
not sure what the schedule is like in two weeks.... (we talking 23rd & 24th?) but i am all for it, if i can go.

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell ya what Matt you post a time and date up and as long as I can go I will be there.I wanna see what all the hype about this place is all about.:lmao :tounge

shortbed

tightlipped member
Reaction score
sweet,zook has a problem with 2 weeks,does anyone have a problem with sunday the 10? i'm going to mass on the 17,so lets do the 10th. say we meet at 10:00?you can get directions from map quest,we will meet in the parking lot behind the duck pond

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
2 weeks isnt definatly a problem, i just dont know for sure. but 10th sounds good, maybe 2 weeks for rain/slush/snow date?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64