HUMAN CAUSED GLOBAL WARMING, THINK IT'S A FACT??

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
Are we being forced to burn ULSD fuel and mixing 2 cycle oil in with our diesel fuel all because of a lie?

ABC NEWS/JOHN STOSSEL REPORT ON THE TRUTH ABOUT GLOBAL WARMING.

A few points that really caught me while watching the video:
1. The international group of "scientists" that claimed global warming was a fact, were not scientists at all, but mostly a bunch of activists, mostly likely without the professional credentials to make the claims they did.

2. Al Gore's chart showing CO2 emissions changed global temps, didn't show that at all. The temp changes occured before CO2 increases.

3. Could AL Gore be brain washing our children & grandchildren?

And one last point, it was reported within the last couple of weeks that by the year 2010, China will surpass the US in greenhouse gas emmisions. Do you think the communist government of China gives a damn or is going to do anything about it? Why is it that the US is the country being expected to resolve the issue with little or no similiar action from other countries?

Keep in mind, this was an ABC news report. The main news organization known for having a conservative bias is FOX NEWS. Most others, (including ABC NEWS) are generally considered as being liberal biased or neutral.

Last edited:

Scot

;()
Reaction score
HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm old enough to remember that in the 70's we were being warned by (some of the same people) that the next ice age would hit us by 2000. :stir

Personally I wish the ice age would hurry up and come! I would love to sled from SE Michigan to your neck of the woods Tailgunner!!!!!!:sly

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like so many things its CYCLIC...what would al gore have said
was the cause of "the ice age"....

imo its an alarmist strategy that helps gore elevate himself, and
it supports his thought that were all idiots 'except for him....it is
imo the same mentality that "his party" supports....they need
to take care of us, cause we're all apparently too stupid to care for
ourselves.

Tail_Gunner

CRJ & ERJ A&P Mech.
Reaction score
like so many things its CYCLIC...what would al gore have said
was the cause of "the ice age"....

imo its an alarmist strategy that helps gore elevate himself, and
it supports his thought that were all idiots 'except for him....it is
imo the same mentality that "his party" supports....they need
to take care of us, cause we're all apparently too stupid to care for
ourselves.

Well if Al Gore says it's so, it must be, right. After all he is the genius that invented the internet and in-turn SDD.com. :lmao :lmao

dlonno

BeerHunter
Reaction score
All the while Al is flying around the globe in his private jet leaving one of the largest carbon fingerprints in history.

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All the while Al is flying around the globe in his private jet leaving one of the largest carbon fingerprints in history.

yeah but thats ok, cause hes gonna save the world....from folks like
himself...id read a story about him picking one of his mutual appreciation
awards...said that he had so many security guards w/ 'em that it
was laughable...and that he was basically DEMANDING that special
consideration (red carpet, where no one else had) or he wouldnt appear.

i also read that he was VERY selective of who he would let interview
him, and he would not field ANY questions that werent pre-arranged.

Scot

;()
Reaction score
Notice the evolving strategy. It started as "global warming" and is slowly called "climate change" more and more. That gives Al & Co the option of blaming the reverse on us later. I wish the other side of the argument would get a fraction of the coverage as the alarmists do. Like how the changes in Earth's climate mirror changes in solar storms and orbit.

Bush: Didn't anyone tell you! Everything that happens; can be blamed on 1 of 2 things----

1. George W. Bush
2. Cow Farts

bbressler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree dlonno -- His home utilities are at least 10x more than the average Joe. Don't you think if he were REALLY concerned about the situation he would have cut his usage? And "carbon credits"? What good does paying someone (Al Gore owns a piece of the company you'd pay these to, BTW) do to reduce pollution? Exactly ZERO!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58