I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS SITE

uloadit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I shore hope this site don't get sold :eek:, like tds. Way to many adds and it takes to long to get the site up ,the threads have so many adds it like watching tv and a commercial comes on :rant,And i find more help here .God job SuperDutyDiesel Site:clap: Got to love the grassroots of this site :sweet :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Thanks for the props, but it is really the users and sponsors that make this place what it is. Without either we would cease to exist.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I shore hope this site don't get sold :eek:, like tds. Way to many adds and it takes to long to get the site up ,the threads have so many adds it like watching tv and a commercial comes on :rant,And i find more help here .God job SuperDutyDiesel Site:clap: Got to love the grassroots of this site :sweet :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Oh heck no! No selling out here to make a quick buck!:cop Thanks to you and many many other contributing members we will continue on course as being the community to go to less all the google ads,ebay ads,pop up ads and other junk that causes uncontrollable nausea and vomiting.

I must also thank our Supporting Vendors for without them SuperDutyDiesel would not be the successful family safe community it is today :sweet

I personally can't digest forums that are clustered with ads everywhere!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58