I did it! Sounds like a real truck

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
The dpf came off last week. so far about 300 miles on it. We went with 6inch GR stacks, built a straight pipe right off of the downpipe (to keep it all 4 inch until the t-pipe), used spartan diesel tuning (thanks Matt), and got a deal on an aFe intake. The truck sounds killer... Kinda a mix from a my whistly 6.0 w/ a little of the rumble of the Cummins. The truck rips now and feels like it should.

Let me know what you think! Will get some more pics...

-T

JRJ04

Reaction score
yea i wanna hear a sound clip too! get a start up, idle, rev, and drive by. looks great man!

rustinh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Taylor. I'm ordering my programmer and dpf delete today. KEM has a new 200HP tune that's supposed to just scream! I can't wait to buy a new set of tires...again :D (this time they'll be worn out though!)

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Oh, man, now I'm back on the 6.4 kick. Thats great news, Taylor_Mish. Glad you got it straightened out. I know a guy who did the same thing on a Dmax and he loves it now. I have a feeling those kits are going to fly off the shelves.

Taylor_Mish

Taylor_Mish
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Spartans killer, they should be coming with a 200hp tune, also Matt said he's working on a EGR delete as well....

So sound bites... Can I just attach a video like I did the pics?

JRJ04

Reaction score
i believe you can. give it a try...if not, then someone will chime in on how to do it. maybe post it on youtube and then post a link. that would work for sure.

FordGuy100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Spartans killer, they should be coming with a 200hp tune, also Matt said he's working on a EGR delete as well....

So sound bites... Can I just attach a video like I did the pics?

I dont think you can. Go and create an account on youtube and upload it there. It should take all of a half hour and it'll be on the net.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64