i finally got a fifth wheel

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
but there is no tag on it that says who made it or what the wieght rateings are.i got it at a yard sale.and yes there is a huge piece of C channel welded to my frame under the bed where it is bolted down.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
oh and i plan on pulling a 3 or 4 car wedge trailer.my friend has one that i can use.plus if his truck is down for some reason he can use my truck to pull the trailer if needed.and i also put in a credit app for a brand new kaufman 50' 3-4 car wedge with 10,000Lb axles.highly doubt ill get the financing for it but figured it was worth a shot.plus another friend has one he wants to get rid of that i could probably get approved to take over the payments on it but figured id go for new first.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
havent heard anything on the trailer yet.:dunno

but i did pull one though.50' wedge unloaded.truck did great till the fuel system decided to act up.only time i knew the trailer was there was when the truck was dying,the sweet ride and seeing it in the mirror.:D ;tu and it still got me where i was going running on about 4 cylinders and 0 fuel pressure :clap: :clap: pulled it fine even with the chip turned all the way down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14