I love my Power Stroke!!!!

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a long day of work and a few beers I just had to get on here and say that I love my Power Stroke. I get so many head turns while driving around. Maybe because there aren't many out here. I love it!

True story time. Last Saturday on H-1 (there are three interstates, H-1, H-2, H-3 on Oahu...they call them 'INTERSTATES'???), it was the usual traffic jam. Saturday is national Hawaiian go out and drive around day ya know!-mad *Official beer sip break* *break over* Anyway, this brudda pulls up next to me in traffic with his Nissan wannabe truck and tribal tatoos and stuff and is looking at me. Just before I started to worry (some REAL locals hate whites) he said, "Hey bra, nice truck bra!" :ZigBang: I'm glad that the greatest truck on the planet can break the racial barriers out here.

Well just thought I'd share and besides I'm out of stuff to say and need another cold one.:tex

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
I've had this dude with airbags come up to me in his little nissan truck hitting the switches. He looked at me like I was some kind of freak cause my truck was lifted and not dropped.

He goes, "Maaaann, if I liked em' high, i'd get som'n like daaaattt"

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
bling821 said:
"Hey bra, nice truck bra!"
So they do say "bra" over there? I have heard them saying that on Dog the Bounty Hunter. By the way that is a nice truck "bra".:D

bling821

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, they sure do say "bra" out here. You here it most from the shipyard workers, "Second shift, bra." That phrase is used most often when first shift is sitting around being lazy and somebody from ship's force asks about the status of a job.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
We say bra around my place too............

Usually its like this, "Honey, could you please NOT hang your bra over my shower door when you take it out of the washing machine":doh:

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
95_stroker said:
We say bra around my place too............

Usually its like this, "Honey, could you please NOT hang your bra over my shower door when you take it out of the washing machine":doh:
Or "Honey get the bra out of my face, it's ruinining the view!" :sly

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I Really love my Power Stroke!

I just test drove (spoken in a soft and studdard voice) a Dodge. OMG

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
zr1pete said:
I just test drove a Dodge.
What did you think of it?

I just noticed the other day that Alyeska Pipeline Service Company which are the guys that take care of the Alaska pipeline have switched to Dodge. They have ran Red Chevy trucks for years but there last batch of trucks are White Dodges. In another 20 years they might upgrade again and go with Ford :p

zr1pete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dodge didn't do a thing for me..... I just drove one to see how it stacked up to a super duty. It didn't. To stiff a ride, Body style eeeH, Power not up with Ford.
I really love my Super Duty. That's my story....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr