IDI questions? See OB........

towcat

mouse hunter
Reaction score
If you found this site through another site or links and own an IDI 83-94, drop by www.oilburners.net and look up the IDI section. You'll find more company there! :D

towcat

mouse hunter
Reaction score
There has been extensive discussion with the IDI group in the past about supporting SDD. The conclusion was made that two forums was quite enough already and adding SDD was going to overly dilute the information already spread about. We still have people who are posting on both sites for the same info. All I am trying to do is to redirect those who are unfamiliar with the two sites to start off by hitting OBS first. Also, the upper management has approved on leaving us alone at OBS since we are very happily settled in already. Drop by and check us out or PM me if you need linky to the discussions with the mods over this matter.
thanks! :D

Max Power

Reaction score
Come on guys we are all one big happy family :) We have both IDI sections and people can choose which atmosphere they feel more comfortable with. Both will grow and develop. I am sure that with time both will be great sources for information.

troutwest66

6.0- The Dark Side!
Reaction score
Most of us IDI'ers hang out together. OB has become our new home, pretty much. I'll make an effort to check in more (especially since their giving way $250 :p :sweet :thanks ) to see if any newer guys are here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58