Question injector change no start

Death_4u

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Put in new stage 3 hybrid injectors. Cranked engine a few times with glow plus out and injector harness disconnected. Put engine back together and tried to start it. It shows no oil pressure. Cranked several times and it doesn't build pressure. Removed valve cover and checked the injectors. They are tight and all at the same height. Opened the hpop plug and added oil. Removed icp plug and added oil. Icp was changed a few month ago. Tried with the icp unplugged. Cranked the engine 20-30 seconds enough times to kill the battery several times. Still no oil pressure. On the 3rd day of trying to get it to start. Is their something that I am missing or is it supposed to take a long time to start building pressure? Is their a way to manually build up pressure?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
You have to have good batteries to get enough current to spin the engine over at a good rate or it will not start. Make sure you have good batteries that are fully charged and then try it again. I am not sure how many rpms you need to get it to fire. My 6.0 needs 500 rpms to start. :dunno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F350 On Track