Installing cab lights

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! you guys are helping a bunch,, and giving me the confidence to do it,, I was afraid everyone would be like "Why would you wanna do that?" thats what everyone around where I live thinks.. Definitely my next purchase.. Thanks

No way would I tell a person that, our trucks look so much better with cab lights. Just take your time, you can do it and will be glad you did when it's over.:sweet:sweet

Doug

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
careful you will be mistaken for a

1.JPG

Zmann ARGH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about the same when I was shopping
I think it would look cool

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I would be breakin out in hives and have a mental prob if I was puttin gm lookin cab lights on my truck. I always liked the individual lights on trucks. Looks tougher to me.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would be breakin out in hives and have a mental prob if I was puttin gm lookin cab lights on my truck. I always liked the individual lights on trucks. Looks tougher to me.

What he said X2 Makes me sick to think about it. I will feel better soon. It will just take a little time.

Doug

hawkdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha! Yea, I'm still tossing it up. I will probably go with OEM's with some smoked lenses. It will make everything easier as far as wiring the factory harness, etc. I did notice a small rash starting last night...............

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Quick, whittle your bar of soap into a Ford oval! I saw there was someone sellin oem Ford cab lights on ebay. Had the harness and everything. I think it was for your year of truck. Dont think they are LED. But buy some smoked lenses and yer all set!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14