Interior lights upgrade

DavidEve

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Installed these AUXITO 194 LED light bulbs in my F350 interior lights. they are SUPER BRIGHT. Like no joke, it's like shining a bright flashlight on wherever the light shines. On top of that, none of these light bulbs flickered no matter where I put them. They just work. Also, they look to be well built and made to last, with an aluminium middle to upper body, and a solid-state bottom part that uses pads instead of wires to connect the bulb. This is very good because it means that there aren't any wires that will come loose and make the bulb stop working. On top of that, it also made it very easy to install.
1683856732452.png

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Installed these AUXITO 194 LED light bulbs in my F350 interior lights. they are SUPER BRIGHT. Like no joke, it's like shining a bright flashlight on wherever the light shines. On top of that, none of these light bulbs flickered no matter where I put them. They just work. Also, they look to be well built and made to last, with an aluminium middle to upper body, and a solid-state bottom part that uses pads instead of wires to connect the bulb. This is very good because it means that there aren't any wires that will come loose and make the bulb stop working. On top of that, it also made it very easy to install.
View attachment 13764

You have any before and after pics?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr