Interior trim kit

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good interior dash trim kit? I'm lookin at upgrading my interior and can't seem to find much for interiors, minus small accessories and replacement seats ($$$).

I've seen cheaper looking fake woodgrain stick-on kits, but I haven't seen any with a detailed pic of what the install looked like.

I wouldn't mind shopping for a nice dash replacemnt if that even exists. I know the guys who have magazine-worthy trucks get their custom interior parts from SOMEWHERE.

I have the dark grey plastic dash now. I'd like to make it look more luxury, add a little woodgrain if i can find it, and eventually new leather seats.

If anyone has any reccommendations, I'd take 'em! Thanksss

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow those are pretty much exactly what i was looking for! And they aren't the cheap stick-on ones! I wonder if i could swap dash panels to a newer model? I REALLY like the newer interiors with more hard lines, less curves, etc. Probably a long shot..?

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I was wanting to put the newer dash in mine also. Im just not sure if all the electronic goodies would be compatible. Anyone care to share their opinion on dash swap?

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we have a 2008 super duty (V10 gasser dually..no power whatsoever..) but i love the interior of it, and it's practically base model. I really like the glove box "super duty" logo, the steering wheel, and the air vents that kinda resemble gears/sprockets.

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
Do some measuring and see if it looks like it would fit. The trucks look almost the same except for the lights and grill.(front clip) I'm wondering if it would bolt right up. If so then just have to figure out the wiring.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64