Question Itunes ------ usb ------- avic900bt

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Trying to load all my itune songs to my usb then plug it into my indash navigation/dvd and play them, anyone have any suggestions? I've tried everything and i'm ready to call geek squad!!!

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
what kind of head unit do you have??? and if it has a "SD" slot that is what I use in mine... I have 3 different folders on it with my songs seperated into the different folders (country, rap, old country) It is really nice to have.. I haven't used the usb part on mine.. no need to...

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Pioneer avic900bt

Its a navigation, mp3, dvd, cd, you know the rest. I have the sd card that pioneer sent me to update all the maps and install the new bluetooth software but can' find it, friend told me there cheap anyways, how many songs does yours hold? That might be easier than using the 4g pny thumb drive, not alot of storage... How did you load itunes to the sd card?

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I have a 4GB SD card and when i put it in the computer i click on open folder to view files.. then i open the file that my itunes songs are in (prolly a shared title on yours) its somewhere in your documents under itunes... it depends on where your songs go after you download them.... then i highlight the songs i want... click copy.. then go back to the other folder (SD) and click paste... i have like 98 songs on mine now and they are in three different folders that i put them in... i hope this helps a little.. if not you'll have to find a person around there that knows computers to help ya out... its hard to explain without me seeing what we're working with lol...

IHC Power

STOCK STROKE
Reaction score
Usb-itunes-navigation...

Thanks for the advice i ended up figuring it out last week. Click and drag into the open file for the usb port, i even deleted the sd card information from pioneer updates and put another 600 songs on that. Now i'm up too 1,399 songs without touching a thing, technology rocks. Keep trucking....

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice i ended up figuring it out last week. Click and drag into the open file for the usb port, i even deleted the sd card information from pioneer updates and put another 600 songs on that. Now i'm up too 1,399 songs without touching a thing, technology rocks. Keep trucking....

sweet.. yeah i love mine.. makes it nice to have everything at the touch instead of cds and cords running everywhere...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64