JOB1 OR JOB2?

FordGuy100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yours is a Job 1 truck. I dont know specifically when the switched to job 2 trucks, but it seemed to be like October or there abouts. Your's is definatly a job 1 truck.

Job 3 trucks are the ones that are currently being produced.

FordGuy100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its basically what the factory did to the truck different between the previous model. Job 1 trucks where the first ones out, and they had some problems with leaking radiators, and bad fuel economy. Job 2 trucks came out with the lower valance moved forward for areodynamic reasons, and on average, if you put that valance on a Job 1 truck, you can get a good 1-2 mpg increase. Job 2 trucks also came with a back up camera feature, I believe, and it tells you when your in a regen. Job 3 trucks are basically all the same as Job 2 trucks as far as I can tell, except they come standard with a 3.55 gear ratio, instead of a 3.73 standard gear ratio as the Job 1 and 2 trucks had.

Theres probably a lot I have missed, but that is all I have gotten out of it.

JEFF69Z28

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
WHEN YOU SAY VALANCE YOU MEAN THE BLACK PLASTIC PIECE UNDER THE FRONT BUMPER?CAN I JUST MOVE MINE FORWARD OR DO I HAVE TO GET A JOB 2 ONE?:dunno

FordGuy100

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHEN YOU SAY VALANCE YOU MEAN THE BLACK PLASTIC PIECE UNDER THE FRONT BUMPER?CAN I JUST MOVE MINE FORWARD OR DO I HAVE TO GET A JOB 2 ONE?:dunno

Lets do us all a favor and turn caps lock off, sorry man not trying to be mean or anything but I just cant stand reading all caps :D.

I think you have to go to the dealer and get it from them or have them instal it. I dont remember how much it cost though.

Jay2008

2008 F250 King Ranch
Reaction score
Can Ford flash the computer on a job1 with an update to show when the truck is in regen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr