Just added a cool new add on here!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Its called Tagging/Mentioning. What you can do with it is that if you are talking about something another member maybe interested in or that may know the answer, all you have to do is mention them and they will get a notice and email stating they were mentioned. To mention so on, all you have to do is add the @ symbol in front of their user name, with no space. Like this

@Shaggy

Now after hitting the submit button, I will get a notifaction and email saying that someone mentioned me.

You also get a notifaction and email when someone quotes your post. Letting you know that it was quoted.

Let me know what you all think?

@01yellerCobra, @BIG JOE, @DaveBen, @Dogman, @f100cleveland, @Griffon, @JRJ04, @mach158, @RandyH, @snicklas, @Tbar, @theeman557, @WD40, @Ziefer92

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@snicklas
I had brought it up over there, but most people seemed to be against it. You know the whole idi keep it simple attitude. Lol
@Shaggy is superdutydiesel still not on Tapatalk? Just curious.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks good, you gonna do this "next door" also?

Yea, I wanted to try it out here first to see how it does on this version of VB(haven't used on this version yet). Seems to be working out so I will add it over there too this week.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to re search for it again then. It wasn't popping up. Thanks.

Thanks for joining up over here to Jas! Yep its on tapatalk. It also has its own mobile skin to.

79jasper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some reason the mobile skin wasn't working for me. But I found it on Tapatalk.

Sent from my *******-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58