I'm Here! Just joined, long time owner of multiple 7.3’s.

Diesel Jimmy

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I’ve owned several 7.3 Powerstrokes in a wide variety of configuration. as a matter of fact, I can say this with absolute certaint, I will never buy another truck other than a 7.3. I love them, if they break, I can fix, by myself, without leaving my residence or place of employment. Hell, I bet you could throw an entire Super Duty 7.3 into the middle of the street, in pieces in course. And I could put it back together for you. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying, I know every detail, or every solution to every problem with the trucks are prone to have, because I haven’t and I don’t know lol that’s why I’m here to tap the brains of all of you know-it-alls. Haha. Anyway, looking forward to conversing with y’all and I am more than happy to help in anyway I can. AMF

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I’ve owned several 7.3 Powerstrokes in a wide variety of configuration. as a matter of fact, I can say this with absolute certaint, I will never buy another truck other than a 7.3. I love them, if they break, I can fix, by myself, without leaving my residence or place of employment. Hell, I bet you could throw an entire Super Duty 7.3 into the middle of the street, in pieces in course. And I could put it back together for you. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying, I know every detail, or every solution to every problem with the trucks are prone to have, because I haven’t and I don’t know lol that’s why I’m here to tap the brains of all of you know-it-alls. Haha. Anyway, looking forward to conversing with y’all and I am more than happy to help in anyway I can. AMF

Welcome! We need pics!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhensonsr