just ordered my programmer

GO BIG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you talking about... With the savings from the programer you a) Need to drive more and therefore save more (like your wife hasnt ever pulled that one) or b) show her that with current savings you would have those paid off in another year.

dmcvey_1999

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Dude get a trans temp gauge if your tuner doesn't have one on it. Driving in Portsmouth VA this summer caught in stop and go traffic my tranny temp hit 196. No load just the truck. Glad I didn't have a load in that junk. Stock gauge will not let you know until it is to late.

INTERNATIONALPOWER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like the others say its nice to have that tranny gauge you get an actual temp reading not a needle between two lines. Installation is easy as far as if you have a good set of instructions and some basic know how. I got my ITP Diesel around 350.00 i think it comes with everything except the drill and tread kit.

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
I gi my autometer sport comp gauges 2 gauges and pod for like $220 3 gauge was around $300 or so cant remember where i got em would have to look back just went to alot of websites and picked the best deal. looks like you might be in the houston area i was just down there for like 2 motnhs i would have helped you put them in as they are not hard as mentioned a few hrs and you're done. yeah i got a price a few yrs ago from 4wheel parts just on gauge install and they wanted like $500......ummmm no. only money i spent extra was the blue led kit and teflon tape and tap so $40 or a few hundred and the satisfaction of doing it yourself and not having other people jackin with your truck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58