Question Keyless Entry

garychios

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Its under the radio. Im not sure about pulling the stereo out but Ive heard you can use a mirror to look up under there for the number but thats where its located.

Is it on the radio, or under the radio on the truck. I swapped my radio for a nav and dont have the factory radio anymore.

Smoky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since some time around 2004 they quit putting the numbers somewhere on the trucks for safety reasons. You now have to carry them into the stealership along with about $25 to $50 bucks and they will hook it up and get you your code number.

RDPrimeaux

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for the one in you sig, look under the dash, against the firewall, below the radio. There should be some type of panel/storage/ashtray or something that you can open between the steering column and the radio, a little lower than the radio. squeeze the back to flip the door of ashtray, or whatever it is that is there, to flip it out. flashlight to the fire wall, looking for a box that could be white, tan, grey or black. there will be a sticker on the box, with a 5 digit code. it may be upside down. there is other writing on the sticker, but the code will stand out.

garychios

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
if you are looking for the one in you sig, look under the dash, against the firewall, below the radio. There should be some type of panel/storage/ashtray or something that you can open between the steering column and the radio, a little lower than the radio. squeeze the back to flip the door of ashtray, or whatever it is that is there, to flip it out. flashlight to the fire wall, looking for a box that could be white, tan, grey or black. there will be a sticker on the box, with a 5 digit code. it may be upside down. there is other writing on the sticker, but the code will stand out.

Impossible to see. :dunno

RJDiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kekypad Code

I have instructions on how to find the code for a 2002 to 2005 super duty, if you email me I will send the doc. on to you. I used this for my truck as I had the same issue when I bought mine. It is accurate but a pain in the a**. I also have some pictures I took of the quest for the code.:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64