Last time seeing this

CHPMustang

Reaction score
From the sounds of fuel prices going up this week I had to get this photo today.
I got word that Diesel started off at like $3.15 in Vacaville California Monday :eek:

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw 3.199 today just north of San Francisco. I never thought I'd say it but it may be a good thing my tranny is down. Hopefully by the time I'm on the road the prices will come down. :(

Mike

CHPMustang

Reaction score
I had read somewhere that the new re-formulated low sulfur Diesel in Cali is part to blame but I don't know when it was introduced,still abit nuts!

When we relocated out of California in June 2002 the average per hour charge for tow & transport was $110 an hour,from what I collect from a friend that runs a major towing co in Sac it's at like $155-175 an hour :eek:

Dang fuel!

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
2 day's ago it was $2.39 at the place I get fuel. I was at 1/4 tank and figured to fill up in a couple days. The next morning it was $2.47. $3.00 is not too far off now.

KansasDiesel

fly'n low on WVO
Reaction score
bigdaddyTank said:
2 day's ago it was $2.39 at the place I get fuel. I was at 1/4 tank and figured to fill up in a couple days. The next morning it was $2.47. $3.00 is not too far off now.

Bigdaddy I Saw $2.55 today in Bonner Springs. -mad Where are you seeing $2.47?

I don't know how you folks on the West coast do it. I can't afford much higher. I be buying a motor scooter. :eek:

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
$110.00 when I filled up 2 days ago. 3/4 tank.
Last month 2.49 now 3.00-3.10
What get me is yesturday I saw a station @ 2.99 and around the corner ,maybe 40 yards away 3.14. Sometimes the differance in these 2 stations is as much as $.20.

Last edited:

Glassdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
$110.00 when I filled up 2 days ago. 3/4 tank.
Last month 2.49 now 3.00-3.10
What get me is yesturday I saw a station @ 2.99 and around the corner ,maybe 40 yards away 3.14. Sometimes the differance in these 2 stations is as much as $.20.
It's completely different up here. We have 5 stations in the area and all are the same price. :( :(

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
KansasDiesel said:
Bigdaddy I Saw $2.55 today in Bonner Springs. -mad Where are you seeing $2.47?

I don't know how you folks on the West coast do it. I can't afford much higher. I be buying a motor scooter. :eek:
My parents live out that way and its always a few cents more at the place near them, Johnson Dr. and K7, Olathe is the same way, always a few cents more, even on gas. It WAS $2.47 at the Snappy's in Shawnee on the corner of Johnson Drive and Merriam lane, thats down the street from me. This morning it was $2.59 :cussing: I should have filled up yesterday, BUT NOOOOOO, I had to wait another day. :doh:

Last edited:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
bigdaddyTank said:
My parents live out that way and its always a few cents more at the place near them, Johnson Dr. and K7, Olathe is the same way, always a few cents more, even on gas. It WAS $2.47 at the Snappy's in Shawnee on the corner of Johnson Drive and Merriam lane, thats down the street from me. This morning it was $2.59 :cussing: I should have filled up yesterday, BUT NOOOOOO, I had to wait another day. :doh:

Paid 2.209 last night at Albertsons :thumbs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romie64