Latest Flash for 6.0l

camoman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the latest flash installed? I have to bring my truck in for a recall and part of the recall is a flash.. :eek:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek:
no idea
I havent seen the recall. what is teh subject line
camoman said:
Anyone have the latest flash installed? I have to bring my truck in for a recall and part of the recall is a flash.. :eek:

Pile Buck

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
The opening statement on my recall notice is
“The enclosed letter details a no-charge service provided by Ford Motor Company to update the 6.0 engine control system in your vehicle. These actions will improve the overall performance of your engine, and will address symptoms of rough idle, loss of power, hard starting and engine stalling”.

Emissions Recall 05E15
Update the software in the engine control modules, and replace the Exhaust Pressure (EP) sensor and, if affected, replace the EP electrical connector.

They also said this is my second notice pertaining to Safety Recall 05S34 – Inspect and correct the fuel injection control wire harness and, if affected, replace the injection control pressure sensor (ICP) connector. Customer Satisfaction Program 05B29 – Replace the charge air cooler (CAC) duct.

Does this mean I’ll get more power? If so :thumbs

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have felt a major improvement with the new flash running stock. Using my Xzillarater module, it's got TONS of power and I completly understand the power hunger it seems so many people have with these motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58