Article Left Lane Drivers Unite!

Aerocell4x4

Diesel Van Enthusias
Reaction score
Found this Left Lane Drivers Unite! in an article from MSN Left-lane slowpokes drive you crazy?

As for me and my big rig, I always drive right and only occasionally go into the middle lane to get around those who can't reach/maintain the posted speed.

I wish I had a sign similar to the above that would read:
"I'm not slowing down just so you can take your sweet time merging onto the highway."
Hmmm, I realize that would be too long to read in a glance, but then maybe they would read it and ditch themselves in the process before they finished reading all of it. That would be the Darwin Theory at work.

srw_front.jpg

A close resemblance to my van.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I wasn't concerned for Me & the Wifes Life, Health & Safety.. I'd slap one of those puppys on my windshield in a Heart Beat :sweet.

I Don't like them left lane at 50 jerks either. And the ones that Merge onto a 55/65 MPH freeway @ 45.

BUT.. here in (parts of) Caly, you can git Shot at for simply flashing yer lights.. or even looking at >someone< in a way they don't like, or a Bumper Sticker someone might take offence to. Road Rage Fuel.

Sad.

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
I just pull up to said drivers nice n close and start blowing some smoke and they usually get the idea :D

no-red 6 0

Senioritis
Reaction score
If I wasn't concerned for Me & the Wifes Life, Health & Safety.. I'd slap one of those puppys on my windshield in a Heart Beat :sweet.

I Don't like them left lane at 50 jerks either. And the ones that Merge onto a 55/65 MPH freeway @ 45.
BUT.. here in (parts of) Caly, you can git Shot at for simply flashing yer lights.. or even looking at >someone< in a way they don't like, or a Bumper Sticker someone might take offence to. Road Rage Fuel.

Sad.

here in MN, i particularly like the ones who are pulling onto the freeway and they come to a stop at the bottom of the entrance ramp.....:rant

i have dang near shoved their rear end up their nose a few times....:rant:rant

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg